[TYPO3-Solr] No connection with lots of root pages / sys_registry too small

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 24 15:42:13 CET 2012

Am 23.02.12 23:30, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

Hi Steffen,

> I don't know, if you have a solution in mind - my hot-fix was to simply
> increase the field size to mediumblob.

Another way could be to set plugin.tx_solr.enabled = 0 as default and
only enable it for the sites and languages you really want to use it
for... thus reducing the amount of connections

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com