[TYPO3-Solr] additional Fields

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at tandemmedia.de
Mon Feb 20 13:14:47 CET 2012

Hi Ingo,
hm, the field values are entered in TYPO3 page setup in the same way as
"keywords".

So I looked into the source code and saw how you handle this field.

My TS looks like this:

plugin.tx_solr.index.additionalFields {
   searchterms_stringM = TEXT
   searchterms_stringM.data = he_searchterms
}

I added a new db field "searchterms" to table pages.
I could have used "keywords" for it but we wanted to be able to seperate
our search optimisation from "keywords".

I use this field for boosting the results.

Did I misunderstand something?

Bye,
Manfred