[TYPO3-Solr] Wrong uid for localized records

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Feb 9 13:04:59 CET 2012

Am 07.02.12 12:42, schrieb Heiko Kromm | Paints:

Hi Heiko,

> I am indexing my own table with 2.5.0-dev.

which revision?

> My records could be translated to different languages. Every language has its own indexes.
> Indexing works fine, but all indexed elements have the uid of the default element.
>  From my search result I want to link to the detail page and therefore I create my url with:

> Because of the wrong uid my detail page will always show the data of the default and not the translated element.

The behavior is correct, I rather suspect you need to fix the language
handling / overlay in your extension.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com