[TYPO3-Solr] Split the searchbox and the results in v1.0

Aart de Bruijn aart at brownentertainment.nl
Thu Feb 2 16:15:39 CET 2012

Hi List,

I'm setting up a solr search. So far so good, and fast :-)!
The searchbox should appear on every page, while the results should only
be shown on the result page.

This goes wrong, if I post the search, it goes to the result page, but
the entire template is shown twice. Once at the searchbox position and
once in the page container for the results page.

I saw that version 2.0 has 2 different templates for search and results
and 2 plugins but i'm working with v1.0. Is this possible, or is there a
workaround to manage this in v1.0?

Aart