[TYPO3-Solr] Cannot create cores (EXT:Solr 2.8.0 DKD)

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Mon Dec 17 10:15:17 CET 2012

Hi Dmitry,

are you sure you have a clean apache-solr-3.6.1 installation?
Because my problems with this error were solved when I picked up
apache-solr-3.6.1.tgz from the official sources.

In an alternative you can change the value to LUCENE_CURRENT. But this
will (I bet on it) lead you to the following different errors:

"Error loading class 'solr.CurrencyField'"
and
"Error loading class 'solr.GermanNormalizationFilterFactory'"

;-)

Hauke