[TYPO3-Solr] Query Filter negate

Hendrik Nadler nadler at simplethings.de
Thu Dec 13 15:30:20 CET 2012

>> "When editing page properties there is a field: "Exclude page from search""

Thanks, I knew that, but our customer did not (although they should have ;-)) and created ~1000 new pages which are now indexed and will be re-indexed if they change them (because of the record-monitor). Of course they are lazy and do not want to set the "exclude.." on every page. So I _thought_ a query-filter could be the right solution for the time being.

Greetings, Hendrik

--
SimpleThings GmbH
Internetagentur - Softwareentwicklung