[TYPO3-Solr] Dynamically add fields during page rendering

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Apr 27 09:19:46 CEST 2012

Am 26.04.12 18:08, schrieb Stephan Schuler:

Hi Stephan,

> I've create my own tx_solr_SubstitutePageIndexer. It fetches the $GLOBALS['TSFE']->content for DOM nodes that match a specific xpath ('//*[@data-solr-field-name]'), use this attributes value as field name, the textContent as field value and directly add this key/value pair to my $substitutePageDocument.
> But I only add the new content if the $substitutePageDocument already has such a field. This should make sure to only use fields that are preconfigured regularely.

awesome!

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com