[TYPO3-Solr] Respect "no_search" in page properties recursively

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Apr 24 11:56:50 CEST 2012

Am 19.04.12 15:26, schrieb Jochen Rieger:

Hi Jochen,

> What I am looking for is a way to exclude whole page branches from
> indexing by just editing / adding the branch's parent page.

You have to set the flag for each page individually since it's not
inherited to sub pages.
You can use EXT:cc_setsearch to set this flag for a whole tree.

http://typo3.org/?id=23&tx_terfe2_pi1%5Bextension%5D=4802&tx_terfe2_pi1%5Baction%5D=show&tx_terfe2_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Extension&cHash=3deb5341ea6ff7ca97158ae38f97b5bf

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com