[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news with category single_pid

Stefan Franke stefan.franke at gmx.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 10:16:39 CEST 2012

I still cannot get the userFunc to work with the index queue to fill the typolink parameter (or other fields) dynamically :(

Meanwhile, I ruled out the possibility that there is something wrong with the way I call my userFunc: I cut out the code from the index queue where the url is put together and pasted it to another TypoScript template only creating a simple link in the frontend - everything is working fine! If I call t3lib_div::devLog() from inside my userFunc it is written to the devLog as it should, whereas this is not the case when trying to call the userFunc from within the index queue.

Do you have a working example of a userFunc with Solr Ext 2.1.0?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Stefan