[TYPO3-Solr] Search external data

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Sep 29 12:46:57 CEST 2011

Hi Dmitry,

I looked into the index queue the other day. The indexing of database
records in fact looks quite easy. It shouldn't be too hard to index
other data through a custom indexer.

I have one question remaining though. How do you link custom indexers to
the solr extension so it is run at index queue or scheduler.

Cheers!