[TYPO3-Solr] Solr External Content

Richard Schaufler Richard.Schaufler at marit.ag
Tue Sep 27 17:24:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've imported records from an external database via UpdateCSV in Solr.
That worked well so far, but I don't fill some fields of the schema like
TYPO3 Pages do (for example "siteHash"). If I search in my TYPO3
Frontend, I get no results of that external records (just TYPO3 Pages).
If I do that in the Solr admin page, I get the results.

After some debugging, I found the method "setSiteHash" in the
"tx_solr_Query"-class, which set's a filter. If I comment that out, my
external records are found in the TYPO3-Frontend.

How should I handle the external data correctly? Do I need do generate a
hash somehow?

Thanks and regards,

Richard Schaufler