[TYPO3-Solr] searching words with two characters

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 26 15:16:26 CEST 2011

Am 26.09.11 08:39, schrieb Sebastian Müller:

Hi Sebastian,

> I need to search with solr also for words with only two characters.
>
> I searched in Google but find nothing really useful. May there are not
> many people need such a search or maybe I'm searching wrong.

Haven't heard about such an issue yet. Maybe you can ask at the Apache
Solr user mailing list:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/mailing_lists.html#Users

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com