[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing news and realurl

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Tue Sep 20 11:59:50 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I came up with a issue, while indexing news in combination with realUrl.
Indexing news works fine, but you can get in trouble, when you clear the realUrl-Cache (e.g. with extension realurl_clearcache). This is because solr saves the generated url and this has to be resolved by realUrl from the encode cache.

After clearing my realUrl cache I need to reindex my news-entries. Is there somthing I might use for. Perhaps the garbage collector?
Or is it possible to create a typolink in searchresults if my result-item is a news, instead of showing the url which was saved by solr?

Regards
Heiko