[TYPO3-Solr] Solr- Configuration

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:48:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have my first TYPO3 Solr installation for the first time. So I have
some question, cannot get thinks on queries working.

I've done following:

* Installed Solr (tomcat) at external-host (from svn)
* Installed TYPO3 solr ext. (from svn)
* Inserted static-solr-template a root-page
* Marked my root-page
* Configured plugin.tx_solr.solr.* at root-page
* Setup Following in scheduler:

** Index Query Worker (sorl) Root_PID: 1 cron: */2 * * * * (perhaps to
often, but ok, when testing=

** Commit Solr Index to remote server cron: */2 * * * * (also to often)

** Optimize Solr Index cron: 30 2 * * * (once a day should be efficient)

When entering the "search"-module in BE, I have a "select index" in top,
where i can choose my configuration, so the configuration is recognized.

Any hints on what i did wrong?

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen