[TYPO3-Solr] Fw: Installationproblem with the trunk-Version

Andreas hawaiian at directbox.com
Sat Sep 10 11:43:54 CEST 2011

Yes, sure. The "solr-typo3-plugin-1.2.0.jar"-plugin exists in
"D:\xampp\solr\typo3lib" and in
"d:\xampp\tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\solr.xml" is "solr/home" defined as
"d:\xampp\solr\".

Could it be a bug in the detection? I made some tests, which URL are
reachable:

Reachable URLs
http://localhost:8080/solr/core_en/admin/
http://localhost:8080/solr/