[TYPO3-Solr] Fw: Installationproblem with the trunk-Version

Andreas hawaiian at directbox.com
Fri Sep 9 07:04:12 CEST 2011

Hi Olivier,

the Windows-Firewall is off. Antivirus SW, I don't think it, because I can't
find any block message, but I will still try to turn off it, but I couldn't
found the "off"-button yet. Maybe today, after a coffee. ;-)

Also I tried to set off the proxy-settings ([SYS][curlUse]=0), but no
improvement.

It's strange, it seems, that pages are indexed, because the "Apache Solr
Index"-Report shows more and more datas.

Br
Andreas