[TYPO3-Solr] Too many values for UnInvertedField faceting on field spell

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Sep 6 14:57:06 CEST 2011

Am 02.09.11 13:49, schrieb Klee, Carsten:

Hi Carsten,

> The solution is to use the 'older' facet method "enum" as described in the mail. So I added this parameter to the method getQueryParameters in class.tx_solr_suggestquery.php:
>
>        public function getQueryParameters() {
>              $suggestParameters = array(
>                    'facet'          =>  'on',
>                    'facet.prefix'   =>  $this->prefix,
>                    'facet.field'    =>  $this->configuration['suggestField'],
>                    'facet.limit'    =>  $this->configuration['numberOfSuggestions'],
>                    'facet.mincount' =>  '1',
>                    'fq'             =>  $this->filters,
>                    'fl'             =>  $this->configuration['suggestField'],
>                    'facet.method'    =>  'enum'
>              );
>
> Now everything works fine!

thanks for your feedback! Would you mind opening an issue with this
information at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/issues .
We can then add something about it to the extension so that your changes
won't get lost with the next update.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com