[TYPO3-Solr] Language dependen URL for tt_news

Michael Vöhringer voehringer at mediatis.de
Wed Oct 26 18:52:36 CEST 2011

No, it did not work ;)

Its possible to add the sys_language_uid to the url but i what to add the language the index queue it processing to create valid links to record which configured for all languages. Is there an magic var for this or should i create my on indexer?

Michael

Am 26.10.2011 um 17:19 schrieb Ingo Renner:

> Am 25.10.11 13:22, schrieb Michael Vöhringer:
>
>> tt_news.fields.additionalParameters = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}&L={field:language}
>
> that should do already.
>

> Ingo
>
> --
> Ingo Renner
> TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code
>
> TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
> http://typo3.org
>
> Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
> Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
> http://www.typo3-solr.com

Michael Vöhringer
mediatis AG
Münchener Straße 45
60329 Frankfurt am Main

Telefon +49(0)69 271388-32
Fax +49(0)69 271388-20
voehringer at mediatis.de
http://www.mediatis.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main HRB: 74001
Ust.-Identnummer: DE 201 158 067
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wp. Stb. Lars Rengel
Vorstand: Thomas Neumann (Sprecher),
Anja Witczak, Frank Picolin, Wolfgang Siefert