[TYPO3-Solr] Apache_Solr_HttpTransportException on SOLR select

Daniel Vogt daniel.vogt at kitd.com
Mon Oct 17 10:32:12 CEST 2011

Am 13.10.2011 18:26, schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Am 13.10.11 17:15, schrieb Daniel Vogt:
>
>> Would be great if you could give me a hint.
> Do you have the typo3 solr lib installed?
>

> <!-- TYPO3 Plugins -->
> <lib dir="../typo3lib/" />
>
> http://www.typo3-solr.com/fileadmin/files/solr/solr-typo3-plugin-1.2.0.jar
>
> Olivier

I indeed still had to upgrade to that library, thanks.

The only issue at the moment is that the search only creates one indexe
per page, even if there is a plugin in use which delivers different
content concerning different GET parameters. Can I setup this via
queue.[indexingConfiguration]? I don't fully understand this description.

Best,

Daniel