[TYPO3-Solr] How to integrate my own indexer?

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Oct 13 14:09:15 CEST 2011

Am 13.10.11 12:11, schrieb Yves Poersch:

Hi Yves,

> message: Class tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer does not exist").

That's a message from TYPO3 core, so it *really* can't find your class...

> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_seminars_seminars {
>   additionalWhereClause = begin_date >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
>   indexer = tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer
> }

ok

>    - I created a Extension named "solr_extend" and Installed it, there will
>    be a class: tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer that extends
>    "tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer" --> don't work

can't work yet

>    - I added a ext_autoload.php to my Ext "solr_extend" --> don't work

should work now if spelled correctly, class name must be lowercased.

>    - I add a new line to the ext_autoload.php of "tx_solr" where I set my
>    own class --> don't work

not needed as your class should be findable when adding it to your
extension's autolaoder file.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com