[TYPO3-Solr] How to integrate my own indexer?

Yves Poersch ypoersch at jweiland.net
Thu Oct 13 12:11:20 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I get stuck. I want to integrate my own Indexer.
My problem is that the "Index Queue Worker (solr)" does not find my class
("Execution of task "Index Queue Worker (solr)" failed with the following
message: Class tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer does not exist").

Details:
*tx_solr-2-5-0*
*Apache Solr: 3.3.0*
*TYPO3 4.5.6*
*
*
TS-Conf:
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_seminars_seminars {
  additionalWhereClause = begin_date >= UNIX_TIMESTAMP()
  indexer = tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer
}

I tested multiple ways of integrate the Indexer, but nothing worked :(

   - I created a Extension named "solr_extend" and Installed it, there will
   be a class: tx_solr_extend_indexqueue_SeminarsIndexer that extends
   "tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer" --> don't work
   - I added a ext_autoload.php to my Ext "solr_extend" --> don't work
   - I add a new line to the ext_autoload.php of "tx_solr" where I set my
   own class --> don't work

Can anybody help me?

BR
Yves Poersch

--
TYPO3 Hosting, Schulungen, Projekte
Info + Support: 0800 - 8976326 (0800 - TYPO3CM)

jweiland.net - Jochen Weiland
Echterdinger Str. 57
70794 Filderstadt
USt-ID: DE226345594