[TYPO3-Solr] indexing problem with foldernames withblankincluded

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Tue Oct 11 22:14:53 CEST 2011

Hello

Am 11.10.2011 20:44, schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Can you also post some debug logs?

I dig a little bit deeper into this and figure out where this happen.

The field fileRelativePath from indexed file contain s.th. like
fileadmin/foo bar/myIndexedDoc.pdf

The typolink function cObj is calling with "myIndexedDoc.pdf"
as param $linktxt.
The attribute $link_param of this function is getting the whole path
"fileadmin/foo bar/myIndexedDoc.pdf" which get cut off in static
function unQuoteFilenames ($link_paramA).
Result in "fileadmin/foo"

Can a piece additional TS avoid this behavior ?

atm we using this (from default setup)
typolink {
   parameter.field = fileRelativePath
   returnLast = url
}

> I am not sure if T3 Version 4.5 does not use some PHP 5.3.x functions.

I just switch for a couple of days to 5.3 and TYPO3 4.5 worked fine
before this with 5.2

Greetz Claus