[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing tt_news: content is missing

Markus Bucher markus.bucher at bucher-it.de
Fri Oct 7 16:40:01 CEST 2011

Hi  there,

I  added  tt_news  to  indexing.  Indexing  itself  works  quite  fine,
  but  the  content-field  is  always  empty  when  type=tt_news.
Content  is  filled  if  type=pages.

My  configuration  comes  from  the  actual  svn-Version  2.0.0-dev:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news  {
   fields  {
     abstract  =  short
     author  =  author
     description  =  short
     title  =  title

     content  =  SOLR_CONTENT
     content  {
       field  =  bodytext
     }

     category_stringM  =  SOLR_RELATION
     category_stringM  {
       localField  =  category
       multiValue  =  1
     }

     keywords  =  SOLR_MULTIVALUE
     keywords  {
       field  =  keywords
     }

     url  =  TEXT
     url  {
       typolink.parameter  =  {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
       typolink.additionalParams  =  &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
       typolink.additionalParams.insertData  =  1
       typolink.returnLast  =  url
       typolink.useCacheHash  =  1
     }

     sortAuthor_stringS  =  author
     sortTitle_stringS    =  title
    }
}

I  also  tried  the  one  mentioned  in  forge:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news  =  1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields  {
     changed  =  tstamp
     content  =  bodytext
     created  =  crdate
     pid  =  pid
     title  =  title
     uid  =  uid
     url  =  TEXT
     url  {
         typolink.parameter  =  {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
         typolink.additionalParams  =  &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
         typolink.additionalParams.insertData  =  1
         typolink.returnLast  =  url
     }
}

Thanx for help,