[TYPO3-Solr] Search external data

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Oct 4 18:29:18 CEST 2011

Am 29.09.11 10:32, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

Hi Dmitry,

> I see that Solr ext has changed a lot since that time. We have to either
> use the old version (which we already know and have the indexer code
> for) or use a newer version.

If you have an indexer already, that should still do. Indexing has not
changed that much if you already have an own indexer. We could also take
a look at your indexer together so that I can show you what (if) to
modify and what other best practices there are that you may have missed...

> If we use a newer version, we either need
> docs or another reverse engineering round. I would prefer docs, of
> course ;)

I would prefer docs too ;)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com