[TYPO3-Solr] Workspaces and Solr / Exception "Unable to retrieve a rootline while calculating the site hash"

Ingo Pfennigstorf i.pfennigstorf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:52:05 CEST 2011

Hi Werner,

thanks for your quick reply.

On 04.10.2011 13:11, werner at aloah-from-hell.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> comes from:

Yes, I figured out the origin of this exception but I am not familiar
with the technical details of the workspaces and solr implementation and
think it may be an error and it may reside in this condition. Does a
page in a not-live-workspace have the data that is checked in this
if-condition (pageId and rootline entry in TSFE)?

> Did you set the rootLine/PageID ?

What? where? A rootline imho cannot be set (and would not make sense in
that case).
What kind of pageId has to be set where? The root page is surely marked
as root page ...

> Bye,
> Werner

Thanks