[TYPO3-Solr] multicore setup (SVN trunk 50000 public version)

Carsten Lambert jioi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 23:11:33 CEST 2011

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your reply.

A note ahead:
  single core works fine with the setup created by install-solr.sh.

I just switched from single core to multicore setup and used the
folders structure that you recommended (refer. link) provided at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/97940/example-typo3.zip

It uses shared schemas.

Not entirely clear in my previous post, but it looks like:

/opt/solr-tomcat/solr/

|____ solr.xml
|____ typo3cores
|         |____ conf
|         |         |____  ...
|         |____ data
|                   |____ core_de
|                   |         |____  ...
|                   |____ core_en
|                             |____  ...
|____ typo3lib
          |____ typo3-accessfilter-1.1.0.jar

When I try to access admin at:
http://127.0.0.1/solr/core_de/admin

I get

  message:
    /solr/core_de/admin
    the requested resource (missing core name in path) is not available

tomcat logs do not pointed to errors nor warnings
I've looked at /opt/solr-tomcat/apache-tomcat6/logs/

Solr reports at TYPO3
  Failed to establish Solr connection

Status reports at TYPO3
  Your site was unable to contact the Apache Solr server

TYPO3 logs:
exception 'Exception' with message 'No Solr instance available while
trying to index a page.' in
/localhost/typo3conf/ext/solr/classes/class.tx_solr_typo3pageindexer.php:142

The behaviour is similar as
http://forumdev.typo3.org/t/215812/

I hope, I provided the necessary elements

Carsten

---------
System:

solr-1.4.1
tomcat-6.0.32
solr TYPO3 extension from SVN trunk 50000 (public version)
TYPO3 4.5.3

news:mailman.1.1311449418.10036.typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org...