[TYPO3-Solr] Solr server connection issue

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Thu Jul 21 12:21:47 CEST 2011

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your response.

I have verified the domain records and alternate language on root page,
seems everything is available.

Between i am having multiple domain records on the same root page. Do we
need to configure the Typoscript specially for each domain  name, root
page and with languages? If so can you provide some sample.

Thanks & Regards
Shan

From:
"Klee, Carsten" <Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de>