[TYPO3-Solr] Solr server connection issue

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Thu Jul 21 10:25:18 CEST 2011

Dear team,

For your information,

I am using Solr 1.3.0 and typo3 4.4. 6

Please let me know if there are any queries.

Thanks & regards
Shan

From:
Shanmugarajan K <shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com>
To:
typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org
Date:
07/20/2011 04:31 PM
Subject:
[TYPO3-Solr] Solr server connection issue
Sent by:
typo3-project-solr-bounces at lists.typo3.org

Hi All,

Greeting!!

When i try to configure the Solr with Typo3, i am getting flowing error in

dev log.  Could you some one please help to fix this.

exception 'tx_solr_NoSolrConnectionFoundException' with message 'Could not

find a Solr connection for root page [3548] and language [1]. Initial page

used was [4337]' in E:\xampp\htdocs\typo3\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php:5284

I have done the configuration as below: and it is connecting fine

solr {
                scheme = http
                host = www.mytomcatserver.com
                port = 81
                path = /solr/
        }

But when try to view and check the page index, i am getting the above
error.

It seems, the registry value is not set/retrive properly in
getConnectionByRootPageId() in class.tx_solr_connectionmanager.php

$solrServers = $registry->get('tx_solr', 'servers');

and always $solrServers[$connectionKey] it seems empty.

Please note: I am running typo3 system for multiple website in same
instance. Now i am trying for single website with root page id 3548.

Thanks & regards
Shan
and any attachments. Thank you