[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing File Content is not working

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Dec 16 16:18:42 CET 2011

Am 16.12.11 14:02, schrieb Richard Haeser | alterNET Internet BV:

> We had exactly the same problem. Only when we had installed tika on the
> TYPO3-server it worked.

Additionally there is a problem if you have other extensions doing
text-extraction.

Like:
- cc_txtextphp
- cc_txtextexec

have a look at the current forge TIKA Extension as it offer additional
logging posibilties.

Take in account also that the TIKA Handler in the Solr Server is way
behind the released TIKA standalone jar.

We might think to add support for the TIKA Server Mode too.

Olivier