[TYPO3-Solr] typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org

Thomas freenet-Kunde thoschil at freenet.de
Tue Dec 13 16:39:14 CET 2011

Yes, pages get indexed correctly. tt_news get indexed too, they show off in tx_solr_indexqueue_item and I can see in the statistics that tt_news get indexed. But they don't show up in search results.
If I query solr directly through the solr admin panel I find the tt_news entries but the content field is always empty.