[TYPO3-Solr] typo3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org

Thomas freenet-Kunde thoschil at freenet.de
Tue Dec 13 13:41:18 CET 2011

I'm using the latest version from trunk on typo3-V-4.5.6. The extension works right, pages get indexed. Also the records in tt_news get indexed but the content in solr index is empty, The collation of DB and tables are utf-8. I also checked the tomcat log file, but no errors here.

Here is a snippet of my configuration:

 enablePageIndexing = 1
 enableIndexingWhileBeUserLoggedIn = 1

 additionalFields {

 }

 // assigns processing instructions to Solr fields during indexing, Solr field = processing instruction
 fieldProcessingInstructions {
 changed = timestampToIsoDate
 standard pages
 additionalWhereClause = doktype = 1 AND no_search = 0

 fields {
 sortAuthor_stringS = author
 sortTitle_stringS = title
 sortSubTitle_stringS = subtitle
 }
 }

 tt_news = 1
 tt_news {
 fields {
 changed = tstamp
 content = bodytext
 created = crdate
 pid = pid
 title = title
 uid = uid
 url = TEXT
 url {
 typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
 typolink.additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
 typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
 typolink.returnLast = url
 }
 }
 }
 }
 }

I also tried this configuration but with the same result.

tt_news = 1
 tt_news {
 fields {
 abstract = short
 author = author
 description = short
 title = title

 content = SOLR_CONTENT
 content {
 field = bodytext
 }

 category_stringM = SOLR_RELATION
 category_stringM {
 localField = category
 multiValue = 1
 }

 keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
 keywords {
 field = keywords
 }

 url = TEXT
 url {
 typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
 typolink.additionalParams = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
 typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
 typolink.returnLast = url
 typolink.useCacheHash = 1
 }

 sortAuthor_stringS = author
 sortTitle_stringS = title
 }
 }

What could be the problem?

Best regards
Thomas

---
E-Mail ist da wo du bist! Jetzt mit freenetMail ganz bequem auch unterwegs E-Mails verschicken.
Am besten gleich informieren unter http://mail.freenet.de/mobile-email/index.html