[TYPO3-Solr] Overload ext_autoload value

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 23 13:55:02 CEST 2011

Am 22.08.11 16:48, schrieb Peter Ruijter:

Hi Peter,

> I want to overload a file from the SolrPhpClient library inside the Solr
> extension.

You can XCLASS tx_solr_SolrService which already extends
Apache_Solr_Service.
We're not using Apache_Solr_Service directly, but through
tx_solr_SolrService.

Nervertheless, please let us know what you want to do. If it's good for
mainstream we can include the changes...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com