[TYPO3-Solr] Multitree Setup

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Mon Aug 22 15:04:15 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

in this case the onetree-concept won't work, because there are too much differences in the tree-structure.
Unfortunatly there are no different domains for the languages available.
I tried to set website.com/de, website.com/en, website.com/ru as Domains, but it seems that this does not work. I don't know if it does not work generelly or if it is a Problem with RealUrl.
Even if multitree is an older concept, there are cases where it has to be used. I think the solr-extension should support this.

At this point I will try to fake the L-param. Perhaps this will work.

Regards
Heiko