[TYPO3-Solr] Index queue with pages and tt_news

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 16 11:49:06 CEST 2011

Am 16.08.11 11:35, schrieb Rik Willems:

Hi Rik,

> Ok, so I removed everything regarding Solr from TYPO3 and Tomcat and
> then reinstalled it all. Now I got the same error regarding the r:
> I fixed this by forcing 0. Now, I'm unsure what this does but thought
> I'd let you know.

glad you found it already.

> tt_news and other tables are now indexed from the queue. Pages are not
> so need to find why that is.

that's a little hard to follow, but if you find anything let me know if
I can help you...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com