[TYPO3-Solr] Reports told me to update a few things and now the previously working language "cores" don't work anymore

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 12 22:02:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 12-8-2011 16:10, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am 12.08.11 13:29, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>
>> Many didn't work on solr start because they lacked the
>> correct stemmer
>
> which ones?

I uploaded all the languages from the solr extension (EAP 2.5.0 rev
81139) and the ones which didn't produce an error after restarting
tomcat were:
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian,
Polish, Portuguese, Swedish

Spanish produces a 'severe' error and reported that it could be an
encoding issue with the stopwords file.

All others complained about lacking stemmers:
Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Brazilian-Portuguese, Bulgarian, Catalan,
Chinese, Czech, Galician, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese,
Khmer, Korean, Lao, Myanmar, Persian, Romanian, Russian, Thai, Turkish,
Ukrainian.

For the time being the working languages are enough for us.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.