[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing FE-submitted content

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Fri Aug 12 16:55:49 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for the quick response. I will probably end up creating hooks
in all FE extensions and then create 1 extension which hooks up solr
with these extensions using those hooks.
It's not the most elegant solution, but it looks like it's the best we
can come up with at the moment.

Have a good weekend!
Loek