[TYPO3-Solr] Strange lack of search results

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 12 16:21:05 CEST 2011

Am 12.08.11 13:11, schrieb Marc Bastian Heinrichs:

Hi Marc,

> we've running a single core (version 1.4.1) with rev. 49708 from
> current public trunk using the "older" typo3pageindexer, because having
> problems getting the index queue running, but this is another story.

please let us know about those problems, we'll try to get things up and
running then. Since the Index Queue is superior, frontend indexing will
be removed with 2.0 ...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com