[TYPO3-Solr] Index queue with pages and tt_news

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Wed Aug 10 12:30:56 CEST 2011

> What do you mean with adding a second table?
> Can you tell us more about the components in use?
>
> Or is it possible to have a look at the install?
>
> Olivier

Hi Olivier,

This setup runs locally. I'm afraid there is no access from outside.

The second table is for instance tt_news. The setup.txt provides
settings for the index queue. When I enable tt_news and run the
scheduler queue task the described errors occur. The rest of the setup
is default. I did enable some of the nice features. Please find below my
setup:

plugin.tx_solr {

     general {
         dateFormat.date = d B Y H:i