[TYPO3-Solr] typo3 4.6 solr extension problem

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 9 15:37:07 CEST 2011

Am 09.08.11 15:09, schrieb Константин k:

Hi Konstantin,

> Hi, I've just installed tomcat6+solr and added solr extension in my typo3
> installation. localhost:8080/solr work's correct but there is no index in
> solr yet. Now I use solr typo3 extension, but it doesn't work for me:
> devlog:
> exception while querying solr    class.tx_solr_search.php, line 103

what EXT:solr version are you using?

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com