[TYPO3-Solr] Different results from suggest and search

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Fri Aug 5 17:04:36 CEST 2011

In some rare cases, the suggest feature for a search term says there is
one hit in the Solr index but when I execute the real search, nothing is
found.

The term I search for is definitely in the Solr index since I can find
it with on the solr admin page. So suggest is correct, search result not.

Any idea, how to debug this? A search for other terms delivers the same
amout of results in suggest and search.

On the screenshot you can see the filters for suggest (up) and the
search (down):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/2011080516h3615.png/

Cheers
Peter