[TYPO3-Solr] Only show terms in lastSearches and commonTerms that can be found in the index

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Aug 4 15:40:26 CEST 2011

Am 02.08.11 13:06, schrieb Jari-Hermann Ernst, M.A.:

Hi Jari,

> Is there a simple way to implement this that I just have not found?

not yet, but it's a good point though. Could you please file a bug on
forge to only log terms with number of results > 0...

If you then could provide a patch that does that, too... that would be
even better :)
Otherwise we'll take care of it, but can't promise anything on when this
will happen...

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com