[TYPO3-Solr] nutch integration anyone

Georg Kuehnberger georg at georg.org
Mon Nov 15 17:41:09 CET 2010

Hi,

Has anyone of you already implemented nutch as a spider for "external"
non-TYPO3-Sites, with nutch posting the resulting documents to the
T3-solr index?

I did some tests last week, however encountered the challeng to get
nutch to using the t3-solr-schema "the right way". Main issue I faced
was getting nutch to produce documents with the all fields the
t3-solr-schema requires and filling in those fields. (eg. appKey & type
are required and also important for the search later on).
As far as I understood (might be wrong here) we'd have to use existing
or write additional parsers/plugins see:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PluginCentral
and
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-0.9

So back to my question: anyone here already done something similar?

Thanks in advance,
regards Georg