[TYPO3-Solr] Tika setup problem

John Kitson john.kitson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 16:40:35 CET 2010

OK here is my update:

I now have the following Java version installed:

java version "1.6.0_22"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode)

The following command on the command line shows the file contents:

java -jar tika.jar filename.pdf

However, the reports module is still telling me that the configuration is
incomplete.

Would appreciate any assistance with this :)

Many thanks,

John