[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing external documents

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Fri Mar 19 18:06:21 CET 2010

Am 18.03.10 22:30, schrieb Pim Snel:

> All credits still go to Ingo for his very cool Solr extension. Probably
> my extension will soon be obsolete. I still hope it can be useful for
> someone. Or my be parts of it.

hi pim.

thanks for the great feedback. currently the developement is lead by
ingo and a team of people at dkd.de and at the sponsors.

one side project that came up:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-tika

this will provide an extracting service to dam and to tx_solr.

we made great steps in the non-front-end indexing, but we still need
more funding before releasing this to the public version.

we would be happy if some parts could be contributed by the community in
example the backendmodule.

let us talk if you mind.

greetings,

olivier