[TYPO3-seminars] No user data in tx_seminars_attendances table

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Sep 19 15:22:22 CEST 2020

Hi Eric,

Am 18.05.20 um 11:10 schrieb Erik Sokoll:
> we use a combination of seminars with onetimeaccount and here (or
> maybe in this case) user data like "Name, Address, ZIP, City,
> Telephone, etc." is only written to the fe_users table, although this
> fields exist in the tx_seminars_attendances table.

this is by design - the fe_users record holds the attendee's data, and
there's an association between the attendance/registration record and
the fe_users record.

The address fields in the attendances table contain the billing address.
The seminars extension will fill them if you enable the corresponding
fields in the registration form.

Oli
--
Former TYPO3 Security Team Member | @oliklee
Certified TYPO3 CMS Consultant/Developer/Integrator/Editor