[TYPO3-seminars] Page title of an event in single view

Olivier Martin o.martin-weinharra at ow2.net
Wed Mar 22 16:52:01 CET 2017

Hi everybody!

I installed configurated the extensions. It works fine.
I have questions concerning the single view of an event.

If
1. I create a page with the plugin in mode: single view of an event
2. I link the event in the settings to this page

I m getting, when I click on a date or on a seminar to get the details a page with a unique title. In my case "Einzelansicht" (single view).

What I wanted to have is a page with a page title corresponding to the Title of the Seminar.

How do you solve that?

Thanks in advance!

BR
Olivier