[TYPO3-seminars] Different storage folder for page sections

Andreas Siemer Siemer at gmx.net
Thu Mar 2 16:17:50 CET 2017

Hi,
in my organisation there are three different departments with different
conditions to seminars.
My plan is to place all necessary fields (category, speakers, places
...) into different folders, so that each department can have its own
set. (Equal to tt_news "general-storage-pid")
So I set "plugin.tx_seminars_pi1. pages" on the top-page of each
department to the different folders - but nothing happens: speakers,
categories and so on from department one are listed in the
selecction-field of department two.
I wonder Where is my mistake?

Have a nice day & thanks for any hints!
Andreas