[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars register

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 9 21:10:28 CET 2017

Hi Stefan,

Am 08.12.2016 um 20:26 schrieb typo3 at clicksite.de:
> On the registration page is a selection field to choose the number of
> people. If I choose e.g. "2" the number of input fields for the people
> does not change to two (I have an old installation (v 0.9.3), too. There
> is it ok).

First of all, please check your JavaScript console. Are there any errors?

> And there is a Configuration check warning on this page:
> The TS setup variable
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventFieldsOnRegistrationPage contains the value
> accreditation_number, but only the following values are allowed:

You'll need to remove accreditation_number from this list. It has been
removed from the registration page for seminars 1.0.x

> But this is in my Setup:
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventFieldsOnRegistrationPage=uid,title,price_regular,price_special,vacancies

Can you please check

- the TS object browser for the registration page (maybe there is a
different value for it)
- the flexforms of the registration form content element (where you can
overwrite this value)

Oli
--
Former TYPO3 Security Team Member