[TYPO3-seminars] seminars/onetimaccount compatibility with TYPO3 8LTS (8.7): crowdfunding campaign

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Dec 21 17:52:59 CET 2017

Dear all,

I'm planning to make the seminars, onetimeaccount and oelib extensions
compatible with TYPO3 8LTS. This will include:

- get the unit tests to run reliably
- PHP 7.1 compatibility
- fixes to running the extensions in Composer mode
- fix deprecation warnings in TYPO3 7.6
- update the TCA
- get everything to run in 8.7 without errors (including all unit tests)

Optionally, I'd like to tackle these items:

- fix deprecation warnings in TYPO3 8.7
- convert the BE module to Twitter Bootstrap and the current BE visual
design
- convert the extension to use FAL for images and attached documents
- rewrite the BE module to use extbase/fluid

As this is quite a lot of work, I've started a crowdfunding campaign to
pay for the work:

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTkos7LMlPDZBMyRXLi5U0oua8LK9LXULuW5SXzlqmmvWe1rv76CS-8CtY9vMoGjOZu61WUb8jfapnJ/pubhtml>

The basic funding for getting the extension compatible with 8.7 has not
been reached yet. So I need your help to make this happen. If you would
like to help with a pledge, please drop me an email.

Best,

Former TYPO3 Security Team Member
Certified TYPO3 CMS Consultant/Developer/Integrator/Editor