[TYPO3-seminars] Seminar manager and TYPO3 8 LTS?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Dec 21 17:45:45 CET 2017

Hi Stephan,

Am 06.12.2017 um 13:40 schrieb Stephan Lindner:
> Is there experience, if seminar manager also runs with TYPO3 8 LTS? If not, are there plans for an update?

yes, I plan to make seminars (and the related extensions oelib and
onetimeaccount) compatible with TYPO3 8LTS (and PHP 7.1):

I'm currently running a crowdfunding campaign to pay for the work needed
to get these extensions running smoothly with TYPO3 8LTS:

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTkos7LMlPDZBMyRXLi5U0oua8LK9LXULuW5SXzlqmmvWe1rv76CS-8CtY9vMoGjOZu61WUb8jfapnJ/pubhtml>

If you'd like to contribute, let me know!

Best,

Former TYPO3 Security Team Member
Certified TYPO3 CMS Consultant/Developer/Integrator/Editor